Our firm is dedicatedly engaged in manufacturing, supplying and exporting Battery Discharge Resistor
Unit. These resistors consist of Copper Nickel alloy wire grid elements that are supported on MS tie rods. Offered resistors are designed and developed so as to provide natural and rapid cooling of resistors bank. Moreover, these resistors are convenient to install and are designed to support various panels in different industries worldwide. Valued patrons can avail Battery Discharge Resistors Unit from us at most affordable prices, ensuring safe transit.Features and Advantages:
Constant Current and Rate of Discharge:
- Discharge cycle tests help the users to:
- Checking the initial battery performances.
- Avoid deterioration of battery systems due to early detection defective cells
- During emergencies guarantee smooth operation of back up systems
- Suitable for improving overall health and life of battery systems.
D.C contractors / Circuit breakers or knife edge switches are used for switching depending on clients preference. The Rate of Discharge can be accurately controlled and monitored in this system which is can be accurately controlled and monitored in this system which has the distinct advantage over other conventional methods of Discharge.
Information Needed For Design:
- Maximum voltage to minimum voltage of battery required to be discharged.
- Current steps required for each step of discharge voltage.
- The material of resistor element.
- Temperature rise allowed.
AC & DC Load Banks are manufactured as per customers requirement in various ratings ranging from 1 KW to 3000 KW. (Optional) High-Temperature Limit Thermostat for resistance elements, Thermal overload for each fan and overflow switches are provided.Construction:
Hot dip galvanized frames fitted with galvanized steel if required otherwise heat resistance aluminum paints are used. All hardware is zinc plated. Stainless Steel hardware is used if required. Frames can be custom made also.